- December 8, 2020
- Posted by: zaraznztrading
- Category: znztrading
Nitrile gloves are commonly used as exam gloves, but due to their strength, lend themselves to multiple uses. Nitrile gloves are made of a synthetic rubber that resembles latex, yet will have a better resistance to punctures. Nitrile comes in powdered form, sterile, non-sterile and offered at different lengths from wrist to forearm. They are designed for multiple uses that include basic exam room checks, to hazardous materials handling, like working with chemotherapy chemicals. Vitality Medical offers dozens of nitirile glove choices and proudly hosts popular brands with high quality construction.
- Use Nitrile Gloves for: Handling waste — both chemical and biohazardous
- Use as an alternate to latex to prevent an allergic reaction
- Handling certain chemicals like chemotherapy materials.
Innovative Healthcare Pulse Nitrile Exam Gloves
This revolutionary nitrile compounding technology allows for a thinner glove with incredible elasticity. The finely textured finger tips create an unequalled tactile sensitivity and excellent gripping properties. Excellent donning properties and one of the most comfortable nitrile gloves available. Dark lavender blue color.
- Comfortable nitrile exam gloves
- Material: Nitrile
- Non-latex, eliminating risk of latex allergy reactions
- Tested for use with chemotherapy drugs (contact manufacturer for details)
- Finger tipped textured
- Ultra low modulus provides a softer, more comfortable fit
- Length: 9.5 inches (240 mm)
- Average Finger Thickness: 0.09 mm (3.5 mil)
- Gloves per box: 200 (180 for XX-Large)
- Boxes per case: 10
- Manufacturer: Innovative Healthcare